Our vision for the Sarcoxie School District will be to provide a safe school climate.
● A safe emotional climate: Where dignity is important and protected, self-worth vital, children are recognized and elevated, and kindness is modeled.
● A safe physical climate: Where rules are used to protect the innocent, supervision is present, and students are prepared for disasters.
● Responsible citizenship is encouraged and rewarded. ACADEMICS Sarcoxie School District’s one common goal has been to prepare students to be ready to take their productive place in society.
● The Sarcoxie School District prepares students for a technological future.
● Our curriculum reflects the needs of our community, and challenges students to achieve to their full academic potential.
● Students’ academic achievement is rewarded and encouraged by teachers and parents.
● Sarcoxie school district will incorporate community, political, and economic values.
● Objective means are used to chart academic progress.
We envision our school as a place where the community is the partner in education. 9
● A place where they are informed of students activities and classroom success.
● Family involvement is the key to educational success.
● Family ethical and moral foundations are stressed.
● Parents are partners in the education of their children.
We envision our school as a place where the parents are partners in education.
● The parents will communicate with the school personnel to ensure school success to the greatest extent possible.
● The parents will communicate with their child concerning school work and activities to reinforce learning.
● The parents will communicate with their child the importance of proper rest and nutrition to allow success during the school day.
We envision our school as a place where teachers are directed, motivated, and successful.
● Teachers are trained professionals.
● Teachers’ energies are channeled and focused.
● Teachers cooperate and share to improve the school.
● Teachers update their skills and knowledge of current technology.
● Teachers’ efforts are appreciated and recognized.